Friday, July 2, 2010

Im scared youll forget about me

In the last post I promised I'd write out the lyrics to Kelly Clarkson's song Sober..
"and i dont know this could break my heart or save me..nothings real until you let go completely..so here I go with all my thoughts I've been saving..so here I go with all my fears weighing on me..3 months and im still sober..picked all the weeds but kept the flowers but i know its never really over..and I dont know i could crash and burn but maybe at the end of this road i might catch a glimpse of me..so i wont worry bout my timing i wanna get it right..no comparing second guessing no not this time..3 months and im still breathing..been a long road since those hands i left my tears in but i know its never really over..wake up..3 months and im still standing here..3 months ive been living here without ya now..3 months and im getting better yeah..3 months and its still harder now..3 months and im still breathing...3 months and i still remember it..3 months and i wake up.."

This song is awesome cause it can relate to anyone..whether due to a breakup, death, etc..

Another awesome song is from the band The Script its called The End Where I begin
"Sometimes tears say all there is to say..sometimes your first scars wont ever fade away..try to break my heart well its broke..try to hang me high well im choke..wanted rain on me well im soaked soaked to the skin..its the end where i begin..sometimes we dont learn from our mistakes..sometimes we've no choice but to walk away..now im alive and my ghosts are gone..shed all the pain ive been holding on..so move along.."

Lastly this song is a beautiful song and will always remind me of good memories.. its by John Mayer and its called Edge of Desire
"Young and full of running tell me where is that taken me..just a great figure eight or a tiny infinity..love is really nothing but a dream that keeps waking me..from all of my trials we still end up dying how can it be..dont say a word just come over and lie here with me..cause im just about to set fire to everything i see..i want you so bad ill go back on the things i believe..there i just said it im scared youll forget about me..young and full of running all the way to the edge of desire..steady my breathing silently screaming i have to have you now..why and im dying..think ill sleep in my clothes on the floor..maybe this mattress will spin on its axis and find me on yours.."

Those are just a few songs that I love or that have helped me or have made an impact on my life..there are alot more.but i thought id share a few..

No comments:

Post a Comment