Monday, August 2, 2010

life, love, and memories

As I was holding my friend's new baby the other day it hit me how fast time has flown by...

Bittersweet memories flooded my head as I recall the day I found out she was pregnant was the day my dad died..it was like the circle of life..what's really weird is that the baby was born on the 26th of july..my dad died on the 27th of december..both of those days really close together..

it seems like there's blessing everywhere even when my dad died..on my dad's bday my uncle finally got his kidney..

I've realized that even though ive been through alot ive come out on the other side as a new person..life makes you learn and throws ya down but you always get up on the other side..

i've learned to look at the positive things that came out of a relationship and my dad's death..ive learned alot about myself and how God never lets ya down even in the lowest of lows...

As a friend of mine once said "its better to have loved and lost then to never love at all but it sucks balls!"..i find that true..it sucks when you lose someone close to you but the minutes you were with that person you will forever hold in your memory and that person in a small way helps you out and gives you advice youll take with you in life..

hold onto your loved ones close..tell them you love them everyday..ive realized you never know the next time youll see that person..

No comments:

Post a Comment